Wednesday, August 10, 2005

UnTime

"Love and art do not embrace what is beautiful but what is made beautiful by this embrace." (Karl Kraus, 1874-1936)

"Time has been transformed and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhiliration." (Kahlil Gibran)


I just realized I didn't know anything. Absolutely nothing at all. I could read all the books in the world and still come no closer to life itself. I could strive to be all that I could become and it wouldn't mean anything.

So I just stopped... and everything came...


How still can one hope to be in a world of absolute chaos?

Who can know?...


"I wanna dance with you
I see a world where people live and die with grace
the karmic ocean dried up and leave no trace
I wanna dance with you
I see a sky full of the stars that change our minds
and lead us back to a world we would not face

In this altered state
full of so much pain and rage
you know we got to find a way to let it go"

(Live, "Dance With You", The Distance To Here, 1999)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How still can one hope to be in a world of absolute chaos?" >> you said.

Because its opposite is B O R I N G! hehehe.

total chaos inspires. total orderliness fattens the shrink's pockets because of the increasing borderline patients.

PS: I'm glad that "everything came" for you. *hugs*

Jojo Ballo said...

hi van, absolutely :)

here's to the good in chaos :D

*hugs back*