Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Updates

Moomoo.

Takot talaga ako sa mga multo. Kaya kapag may nagsimula ng ghost stories, I become a scaredy cat. Hahahaha

A friend of mine told me that there's an org in UP that can open one's third eye. An intriguing precept. Since (1) it presumes that there is such a thing as a 'third eye', and that apparently, (2) everybody has it (in varying degrees of 'openness').

Personally, I think that everything can be explained scientifically. It's just that science has yet to catch up with its tools of measurement, especially in phenomena that cannot be observed through the five senses.

Kaya lang pag binuksan mo raw ang third eye mo, hindi mo na ito pwedeng isara ulit. Nyahaha!
At minsan daw, hindi mo malalaman kung totoong tao yung nakikita mo or moomoo na.


*****
Body Art

Maraming salamat sa mga nagtext re Art Informal's segment in Magandang Umaga Pilipinas. I hope I didn't embarass myself too much :P

Yda Manzano has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. But obviously, that wasn't why I looked nervous and tense. Hahahaha!


*****
Thanks for visiting this blog. Hope your day turns out as unpredictable and surreal as mine. :)

3 comments:

kramer said...

minsan, hindi ko na alam kung ang nakikita ko ay tao o hangin. minsan lang naman.

Stephie Cruz said...

hehe. ilang ghost stories ang gusto mong ikwento ko sa'yo? hehehe. But it's true, di mo na siya pwedeng i close ulit. My day was great! Hehehe

Jojo Ballo said...

hahaha back out na nga ako sa third-eye opening :P